If you want to have a great feast for the people at home, we have a delicious Turkish food recipe for you! Sehzade Kebab Recipe, which can be fully saturated by 5 people, is as delicious as it will ban bread and bread, it will suit your tables!
We are sure that it will be delicious with nice butter rice and tzatziki.
We leave our Sehzade Kebab Recipe below, wishing you inspiration for your exquisite tables, bon appetit!
Ingredients for Sehzade Kebab Recipe
- 1 kilogram beef cubed meat
- 3 cups of water (for cooking meat)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 green peppers (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 eggplants (diced, fried)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 village pepper (for above)
- 1 tomato (divided into four, for above)
- 1 cup water
- 1,5 tablespoons tomato paste
How to make Sehzade Kebabı Recipe?
- Chop the aubergines and fry them deep.
- In a saucepan or pressure cooker, seal your meat and add enough water to pass over, then cook over low heat until tender.
- The meats are close to softening and roast the chopped onions and peppers with oil in a separate pot.
- Add the meat and garlic, pepper, salt and pepper and mix with the corn. Remove from the stove after stirring.
- Place the diced eggplants in a casserole or oven-proof container.
- Add the meat mixture.
- After placing the pepper and sliced tomatoes, pour the water mixture over the paste and allow to cook in a 180 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)