What is rice pilaf recipe made of? What is the difference between rice and rice pilaf? What is rice pilaf method? How do you make rice pilaf recipe ?
- Turkish Rice Pilaf Recipe
Rice pilaf is one of the leading actors of Turkish Food with its easy making, fast preparation and very tasty. Here is an easy, fast and delicious Rice Pilaf Recipe..
Rice pilaf, which is one of the indispensables of Turkish cuisine, is a dish that frightens many people while making it. Rice pilaf, which is known not to be very easy to stick to, can be very delicious with the right rice and correct cooking technique. It is actually very easy to make rice pilaf, which varies from person to person, with different cooking techniques.
Completing various kinds of juicy dishes, neighbor to baked beans and pickles, with a period of yogurt and meatball potato lover Turkish Food; Rice Pilaf… Prepare your homemade chicken broth with aromatic vegetables and dry spices, consider using one and a half parts of water for one measure of rice according to average rice varieties.
Roast the butter with a small amount of sunflower oil to increase the degree of burning. Roast a small amount of barley or string noodles and pour the rinsed rice into a rice pot until clear water comes out. Roast in a transparent color area and add hot chicken broth. Season with salt, freshly squeezed lemon juice, sugar cubes as small tricks in the rice pilaf recipe.
Eat pilaf and do not run away, do not forget to leave a comment, if there is a change you make, share it with us. Already say goodbye to your hands, welcome to our rice pilaf recipe. 🙂
Ingredients for Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons of barley noodle
- 1 cup baldo rice
- 1.5 cups hot chicken broth
- 1 sugar cubes
- 4 drops of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Tricks of Rice Pilaf Recipe
Be careful to roast barley noodles without burning them. Make sure that the drinking water or meat / chicken broth you use for making rice is hot. Do not wash the rice in advance and keep it outside for a long time so that no breaks occur in its structure. You can also prepare the pilaf.
Cooking Recommendation of Rice Pilaf Recipe
The amount of water you need to add may vary depending on the type of rice you use.
How to Make Rice Pilaf Recipe?
- Heat butter and sunflower oil in a large-bottomed rice pan. Add the barley noodle and start roasting on low heat.
- Strain the excess water of the rice you wash in cold water until a clear water comes out. With the barley noodles you roast until you get a light color, start roasting until you get a transparent look.
- Add brown sugar and freshly squeezed lemon juice to make the grains grains and keep their whiteness.
- Add hot chicken broth and sweeten with salt. Cook the pilaf, which you only have mixed once with a wooden spoon, in a pilaf, with the lid closed, on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- At the end of the period, when the rice grows and draws water, cover a paper towel on the rice and close the lid. Depending on your desire, leave the saucepan on one side so that it can be wrapped and moistened with a damp kitchen cloth. Share the rice pilaf recipe, which is one, with dried beans and pickles with your loved ones.
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)