Cag Kebab Recipe, How to make Cag Kebab at home ?
Traditional Turkish Food Recipes, Cağ Kebab! What is Cag kebab? Cağ Kebab Recipe?
Cağ kebab is a kind of kebab in Turkish cuisine made from kid or lamb. Cağ kebab, which is traditionally made in Oltu district of Erzurum, is prepared by passing a tilted bottle of pre-seasoned meat and cooking it on wood fire. It took this name because it was served using skewers called Cağ.
Cağ kebab is one of the most favorite tastes of the last period. All resulting from Erzurum and Turkey opens under the influence of numerous successively the place where you can eat the cag kebab. However, you can make this taste at home and eat it. “Home Kebab Recipe at Home, How to make Cağ Kebab at home?” The answer to the question is in our content …
Ingredients for Cağ Kebab Recipe
- 600 grams boneless and lean lamb
- 1 small nectarine
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper
- 12 wooden skewers
How to make cag kebab recipe?
- Start the preparations a day before to make cag kebab at home.
- Beat the meat in a butcher straight and salt it.
- Grate the onion and mix it with black pepper.
- Put the meat in a mixture of black pepper onion and cover it with stretch film and put it in the fridge to rest.
- Slice the meat that is rested overnight as it rotates and cut it into skewers.
- Place the skewers on the tray.
- Set the oven to 250 degrees and heat it.
- Place the tray near the top grill of the oven.
- After cooking the meat for half an hour, remove the tray from the oven and turn the skewers upside down.
- Put it back in the oven and cook for another half an hour.
- Your homemade cag kebab is ready. You can serve it with grilled tomatoes and peppers.
Enjoy Your Meal ! 🙂