Homemade yoghurt recipe: how to make yoghurt at home and what are the yoghurt fermentation tricks?
Yoghurt is undoubtedly one of the healthiest among the most nutrients. Yoghurt obtained from milk and dairy products can be safely eaten by people of all ages, babies, children, young and old. Those who want to make at home. Homemade yoghurt recipe on Google: how to make yoghurt at home and what are the yoghurt fermentation puff points? He continues his research intensively. So how to make yoghurt at home and what are the tricks of the fermentation? Here are the details …
Yoghurt, obtained from milk and dairy products, is only one of the most useful and healthy foods among the foods we eat. In addition to those produced in the factory, it can also be made at home. Taste and taste of homemade yoghurt is better and healthier than others. Those who want to make at home, how to make yoghurt at home and what are the yoghurt fermentation tricks? continues to research with questions. So how to make yoghurt at home and what are the homemade yoghurt fermentation tricks? Here are all the details..
Yoghurt is an important nutrient source that facilitates digestion, protects the body from many diseases and reduces cholesterol absorption. It is possible to prepare yoghurt, which is one of the fixtures of our refrigerator, at home by using only two ingredients and following the tricks you will read below and consume it with peace of mind.
Long live yoghurt making at home.
Ingredients for Turkish Homemade Yoghurt Recipe
- 500 ml. daily milk (organic or farm milk)
- 1 teaspoon of yoghurt (should be at room temperature)
Tricks of Yogurt Recipes
You can use the homemade yoghurt that you prepared before or strained yoghurt, which you dilute with very little water, as a yeast. It is so important. You can prepare it from milk and prepare it from milk in a proportion.You can rest it in the refrigerator for hours without deteriorating it. If you wait for hours and clean the water in a clean cotton cloth pouch, you will get strained yogurt. Preparing homemade yoghurt in your decision may require several attempts. If you do not get positive results on the first try, place the uncooked yoghurt in a large bowl filled with hot water. Cover it with a clean cloth and leave to ferment. If it starts to solidify after checking once in a while, slowly put it in the refrigerator and wait.
How To Make Homemade Yogurt Recipe?
- Transfer the milk into a steel pot, boil over medium heat. When the milk becomes foamy, mix it with a wooden spoon and air it.
- After the aeration process, continue to cook the milk, which comes to the boiling point, on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a glass, earthenware or ceramic container that you will ferment yoghurt into the middle of a clean kitchen cloth. Pour the boiling milk into the bowl and let it warm.
- Insert the tip of your little finger into the milk to understand the temperature suitable for the fermentation process. The milk should be neither too warm nor too hot, your finger should be able to withstand the temperature of the milk for a short time (think like counting from 1 to 10).
- Add the yogurt you will use for the leavening with a small amount of warm milk waiting to be fermented in a small bowl, then add to the bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
- In order for the milk to evaporate and breathe without watering, first cover a strainer or a cotton cloth in the air.
- Then, to protect the temperature of the fermented milk, cover the area and cover it with the cover at the bottom.
- After an average of 6 hours, put the yoghurt you have opened on, cover it and put it in the refrigerator without moving too much.
- If possible, share the yoghurt you buy from top to top with your loved ones after resting for a day if possible.
Bon Appetit ! : )