How to make lentil meatballs ? Here is the Lentil Meatballs Recipe !
A delicious snack loved by vegans; Lentil Meatballs Recipe!
The protein store lentil meatballs recipe that vegans and vegetarians will consume with peace of mind will be among the indispensable flavors of your tea hours.
Lentil Meatballs are a dish that is beautiful with the taste of the mother’s hand. Even if we say that it is almost impossible to find those who do not like, who do not like, we do not exaggerate. It turns into one of the most beautiful meals ever, with greens, pickles, lemons and a glass of ayran. The consistency of lentil meatballs recipe is also very important. It shouldn’t be too dry, nor too runny. Lentils should feel themselves, but should not come to the teeth. Bulgur should swell to its full consistency and not stay alive.
Parsley should be added later. The tomato paste and salt should be in place. In other words, contrary to popular belief, making lentil meatballs actually requires skill. Let’s prepare a delicious full-sized lentil patties from the fastest. Introducing: Easy lentil meatballs recipe.
Ingredients for Easy Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 onion
- 1.5 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 3/4 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
The Key Point of Easy Lentil Patties Recipe
When cooking lentils, be sure to leave water in it. Otherwise, the bulgur you add later will not swell and get a consistency as you wish. Add the parsley to the mixture after resting at room temperature for a while. Greens can lose their form and create differences in taste and appearance. You can add different spices you like, flavor with ingredients such as pomegranate syrup or more tomato paste.
How to Make Easy Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- Put the lentils in a saucepan after soaking them several times. Add 2.5 – 3 cups of water on it and cook until it is crushed and soft. Turn off the bottom of the hob.
- Add the bulgur to the lentils. After mixing well, close the lid and leave to rest at room temperature.
- Roast the olive oil, tomato paste and onions nicely in a pan. Finely chop the parsley.
- When the bulgur swells, add the tomato paste with onion and mix well. Add salt and spices and mix well. Allow to warm for a while at room temperature and warm.
- Then knead well by adding parsley. Shake it with your hands, shape and serve.
Easy Lentil Meatballs Recipe Suggestion of Service
You can serve it with greens, tomatoes and lemon.
Enjoy the Lentil Meatballs! 🙂