Starbucks Carrot Cake Recipe, How to make ?
Starbucks Carrot Cake Recipe
In the absence of Starbucks, carrot cake was a type of cake that was baked in our homes. The original recipe of Starbucks carrot cake recipe, a soft and moist cake, is of course a secret, as in all world brands.
The original recipe of Starbucks carrot cake, a soft and moist cake, is of course a secret, as in all world brands. Those who never give up the claim that “I can do this too” can make their own Starbucks cake with 1-2 attempts, based on the taste left on their palate and the image they can remember. In this cake, which you can also use raisins, if available, nutmeg is among the ingredients in some foreign cookbooks.
Ingredients for Starbucks Carrot Cake Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 3.5 Cups flour
- 2 Cups brown sugar
- Half a glass of granulated sugar
- 2 Fingers from 1 glass, sunflower oil
- Half a glass of milk
- 3 Handfuls of walnuts
- 1 Handful of yellow grapes
- 5 Carrots
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger powder
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Packet of baking powder
- 1 Pack of baking soda
- 1 Pack of vanillin
For the Above
- Half a glass of milk
- 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar
How to make Starbucks Carrot Cake Recipe ?
- Pour 1 handful of yellow grapes in a bowl with hot water and swell.
- In a deep bowl, whisk the egg together with granulated sugar and 2 cups of brown sugar until it is approximately doubled and the color lightens well. Pour the milk and sunflower oil and continue whisking.
- Mix the coarsely chopped walnuts and the grated grapes together with the grated carrots. Add the vanillin and baking powder and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Operate the oven at 180 degrees, on the top and without a fan, grease and flour a 24 cm clamp cake mold and pour the mixture into the mold.
- Place the wire on the lower shelf of the oven and place the cake on it and bake in this way for 1 hour and 10 minutes. In 20 minutes, insert a toothpick into the middle and check. If the toothpick comes out dry, the cake is ready.
For the Above;
- Add 2 soups of sugar to half a glass of milk and mix. As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, pour this mixture on it while the heat is on.
- After taking the cake milk, take it out of the mold and let it sit until it reaches room temperature.